Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Follow Up

We had a great time last Friday night reading and discussing the first "chapter" of Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell. Anna made some delicious desserts that Leslie mistook for "fish and loaves" because of their ever replenishing nature. And then Casey and I went into our little XBox world and didn't come out for a while. And we capped it off with Waffle House, although the group was only down to 4 by this time.

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm working up a tentative schedule for the next 3 or 4 months. Of dates, locations, and food. And I'll design something nifty and pass it out next time we get together on March 10th (location undetermined).

I also passed out a "message" by Doug Pagitt. If I forgot to give you a copy, you can download it here or I'll give you one the next time I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home